1. Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole -Roger Caras
2. There is nothing truer in this world than the love of a good dog. -Mira Grant
3. I am suspicious of people who don’t llike Dogs, but I trust a Dog when it doesn’t like a person. -Bill Murray
4. No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich -Louis Sabin
5. I like Dogs. You always know what a dog is thinking. It has four moods: Happy, Sad, Cross and Concentrating. Also Dogs are faithful and they do not tell lies, because they cannot talk. -Mark Haddon.
6. Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen. -Orhan Pamuk
7. If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers
8. Dogs never bite me. Just Humans. -Marilyn Monroe.
9. It’s hard not to immediately fall in love with a dog who has a good sense of humour. -Kate Digamillo
10. Scratch a Dog and you will find a permanent job -Franklin P Jones
11. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. -Josh Billings.
12. The reason dog have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.
13. Once you have a wonderful dog, a life without one is a life diminished -Dean koontz
14. What do dogs do on their day off? Can’t lie around – that’s their job. -George Carlin
15. He who feeds a hungry animal feeds his own soul -Charlie Chaplin
16. The more boys I meet, the more I love my dog -Carrie Underwood.
17. A dog doesn’t care you are rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his. -John Grogan
18. No man can be condemned for owning a dog. As long as he has a dog, he has a friend; and the poorer he gets, the better friend he has -Will Rogers
19. The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog. -Mark Twain
20. The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog. -M.K. Clinton
21. Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them -Thom Jones
22. Street Dogs deserve to LIVE! They are not less worth just because they are street dogs. Stop Animal Cruelty worldwide.
23. If you don’t own a dog, atleast one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life. -Roger Caras
24. Dogs lives are too short. Their only fault, really. -Agnes Sligh Tumbull
25. No longer by my side, but forever in my heart.